Due Date: 23:59
Goals of this Lab
- Understand the embedded software design process from requirements to implementation
- Understand how to translate business requirements/logic into code
- Understand the necessary steps to design a system that uses a multitasking operating system.
- Implementation and testing of a medium scale embedded system project
- The lab can be done in groups of no more than 3 students
- The submission shall be done through the UR e-learning platform
- Late work will not be accepted. No exception to this policy
- All assignments should be submitted through the UR e-learning platform.
- Submission through e-mail is not accepted. No exception to this policy
- All assignments are due by midnight
- You are advised to submit your ahead of time to account for a possible system crash or your internet going down
- No matter what happens (system crash, lack of internet), any unsubmitted work will receive a zero. No exception to this policy.